Unfortunately there is no database available for CarJam or the public to search regarding vehicle impounds or status/presence of green, yellow or pink stickers attached to vehicles.
If you have a specific question regarding Police involvement with a vehicle you should refer that question to your local police
What happened to your Prime US Iron whilst it was stateside … ?
Find out if a vehicle’s VIN has been located in the US’s National Motor Vehicle Title Information System. This report module displays: Title Problem Checks (over 60 checks), Prior Damage Checks, Odometer Checks, Salvage / Theft / Lien (securities) Checks and Other Historical Events in the USA prior to importation
If you think EVs are always greener you are not always right. Read Where Electric Vehicles Actually Cause More Pollution Than Gas Cars.
ACC reviewed their levy structure for light passenger vehicles. Check where your vehicle fits?
ACC Levies for Light Passenger Vehicles
The short version:
1. Where a vehicle is not already in our cache (free data) registered users can use three free Basic reports per month which will pull current data from the Motor Vehicle Register, at Carjam’s expense.
2. Where a vehicle is already in the cache and the WOF and rego are still current, we display the expiry dates. No update needed by User.
3. Where a vehicle is already in our cache and the WOF and rego are expired, we no longer show any dates, as this was confusing many users. In those instances, a User will now have to purchase a report at their own expense to access up to date information from the Motor Vehicle Register. These changes have become necessary as Carjam is currently paying for the “free” reports and is no longer able to absorb that cost in delivering millions of reports per month.
4.Users can choose and allocate a certain number of vehicle plates as ‘favourites’. Carjam will then pay for these select plates to be regularly updated so the users will no longer have to ‘update’ them manually and the user will be sent alerts to remind you that a WOF, rego or COF is nearing expiry.
From the Hawkes Bay Today’s Article: “During the last financial year, 512 vehicles were stolen across the region – a big drop on the previous year – with only 21.1 per cent of cases resolved by police. Auto Supplies Napier owner Paul Brown said the company used the CarJam website to check the ownership status of any car which came to them. ”
Sometimes, you need to get information on large number of vehicles. You can now do so using CarJam’s Batch Report function.
- Submit batches of registration plate numbers or VINs.
- Execute overnight or run as soon as possbile.
- Export results into CSV files.
Try it today
Carjam has added a feature we have been discussing for a long time which we think is going to really make a lot of people happy!